Are you paying your ex-wife or ex-husband spousal support? Do you suspect your ex-spouse is cohabiting with someone you suspect is not just a roommate? GAIN PI has been retained by clients who where advised by their legal counsel to hire a private investigator to help them determine if their former spouse was cohabiting with another person; if they are able to prove to the court the ex-spouse was living with someone who was contributing economically and was involved in a relationship with the roommate, spousal support could be altered or terminated. GAIN PI has been able to obtain and provide our clients with relevant information, resulting in alternating or termination of spousal support. 
Request Investigation Home
Share by: